- 8: 30am- 5: 00pm M-F
- This position will support the Director of Customer Conversion on various projects related to email and direct mail campaigns.
- Their responsibilities include the day-to-day management and execution of direct mail and email campaigns to drive customer engagement, management of production calendars and project brief development.
- As a key member of the Conversion team, this position will be collaborating with many different internal departments (e.G. Merchandising, Marketing, Creative, Production) and our external supplier partners.
- Manage the flawless execution of direct mail and email programs, ensuring all projects are delivered on time and on budget, including coupon/offer set up and testing, proofing, and data entry.
- Execute assigned campaigns from brief development through in-home delivery, ensuring all messages are on brand with appropriate target audiences and versions.
- Ensure accurate data entry of coupon/offer information for supported programs.
- 3-5 years of strong project management experience (prior marketing or advertising experience is strongly preferred).
- Proven track record of delivering high levels of customer service to both internal and external partners.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to lead projects to deliver best-in-class results.
- Superior communication skills (written, oral and interpersonal).
- Ability to multi-task and adjust workload to meet changing priorities.
- High proficiency with MS Office (specifically Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Prior experience with email and/or direct mail preferred.
- Experience working in marketing or advertising.
- Retail experience a plus.
- Bachelor s Degree required (Marketing, Communications or other related fields preferred).
A-Line Staffing Solutions