- Write queries to run complex test vs. Control analysis on campaign data.
- Generate campaign analytics to understand the effectiveness of L&P programs.
- Deliver insights around L&P programs to enhance future programs.
- Present findings to the Merchandise leadership team and various other functional groups throughout retail.
- Conduct Adhoc Analytics and support for various functional groups throughout retail and all other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, quantitative economics or related field.
- 3 to 5 years in an analytical role coupled with leadership capabilities.
- Highly proficient use of SQL for extraction and manipulation of data.
- Experience using SAS and Tableau is a plus.
- Analytical mindset with detail orientation.
- Ability to multi-task several concurrent requests.
- Ability to quickly pull together data and generate impactful insights.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations to management.
- Ability to concisely explain complex analytical finding to non-analytic peers and internal customers.
- Solid understanding of retail and/or data driven marketing.
- Must have proficient to advanced skills using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power Point.
For more information, please contact A-Line Staffing Solutions at 877-782-3334.