Experience & Education:
- Requires some training in fields such as computer science, Information systems, engineering, and business administration or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year Bachelor's Degree program, technical vocational training, or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Normally requires a minimum of eight (8) years directly related and progressively responsible experience.
- Network Architecture and design building datacenter network solutions utilizing Cisco 9K, Palo Alto firewalls, Citrix Netscalers and Infoblox DDI devices.
- Experience designing and deploying DNS services, loadbalancing services and datacenter security.
Minimum skills, Knowledge, & Abilities:
- Expert knowledge of datacenter fabrics - Cisco 9K with VXLan preferred.
- Expert knowledge of Datacenter ADC infrastructure Citrix Netscaler preferred.
- Experience with Datacenter migrations capable of migrating load balancing objects from existing legacy configurations to new datacenter topologies.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Effective team leader and decision maker.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of management.
- Ability to prioritize work load and consistently meet deadlines.
- Good group presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Physical & Mental Requirements:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Sedentary physical activity requiring reaching, sifting, lifting, finger dexterity, grasping, feeling, repetitive motions, talking and hearing.
- Visual requirement is for close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.
- 75% or more time is spent looking directly at a computer.
- Associate is frequently required to stand, walk (or otherwise be mobile).
- Ability to deal with stressful situations as they arise.
A-Line Staffing Solutions