- Sunday 7: 30pm-6am
- Monday - Thursday 11pm-6am
- This position works with the operations pharmacist, operations supervisor and pharmacy technicians to coordinate, assemble and package patient orders for shipment.
- Responsible for maintaining the stock in the warehouse area in a clean and organized manner.
- Responsible for conducting physical inventory and daily cycle counts.
- Restocks the pharmacy picking areas.
- Retrieve shipping documents and labels from printers and organizing them for picking.
- Assist in the packing and shipping of medications.
- Track shipped packages making sure that patient is in receipt of shipped package.
- Report any packages that are not delivered.
- Organize shipping reports daily into file for review by Branch Manager.
- Receive non-pharmaceuticals via back dock.
- Ability to learn computer system and work with MS Word and Excel programs.
- Also responsible for other tasks related to placing purchase orders, receiving inventory, tracking and reconciling inventory balances, and selecting product and supplies under the direct supervision of a pharmacist.
- This position also has responsibility for managing all pharmaceutical product levels, maintaining adequate levels for dispensing as well as managing returned goods to SOP guidelines.
- Organized, detail orientated and problem solving skills important to the position.
- Ability to reach, twist, turn, bend, stoop and walk.
- Ability to read, write and understand English.
- Ability to use 10-key pad on computer; computer knowledge and typing of 20 wpm desired.
- Ability to operate a pallet jack desired.
- This position is physically demanding, must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a warehouse or purchasing environment, data entry experience helpful.
- Past experience in pharmacy a plus.
- Knowledge of packing and shipping with national carriers.
- Current pharmacy technician license or certification of training as required by individual State Pharmacy Regulations.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
A-Line Staffing Solutions