- Must be Flexible from 7am midnight
- Performs packaging tasks and the related activities in support of the medication dispensing process.
- Follow daily packaging assignments.
- Complete extemporaneous packaging assignments as needed.
- Clean work station and replenish all supplies.
- Clean machine with alcohol between each medication packaging Hand/Strip/Card packaging.
- Double-check accuracy of all medications before beginning packaging process.
- Record all quantities and expiration dates in designated log area.
- Obtain pharmacist check.
- Place completed stock on shelf and return any unused medication to the appropriate area in the pharmacy.
- Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA.
- Other duties as assigned; Job duties may vary by location.
- May sit, stand, stoop, bend and walk intermittently during the day.
- May sit or stand seven (7) to ten (10) hours per day.
- May be necessary to work extended hours as needed.
- Finger dexterity to operate office equipment required.
- May need to lift up to twenty-five (25) pounds on occasion.
- Visual acuity to see and read fine prints.
- Specific vision abilities required by this role include close vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to hear normal voice sounds.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this role.
- Work in a climate-controlled, smoke-free internal environment.
Minimum (Required) Qualifications: (must be met in order to perform the job at the required level)
- Ability to physically perform light lifting.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Visual acuity.
- Basic math skills.
- Pharmacy technician license if required in the state.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Previous technician experience.
A-Line Staffing Solutions