Patient Case Coordinator
- 8: 30a-5: 30p M-F
- 8: 30a-5: 30p
- 10a-7p or
- These PCC roles will be taking all inbound calls.
- Must be fluent in both English and Spanish.
- STRONG customer service skills (must be able to handle irate patients with tact over the phone).
- Call center experience.
- Ability to document notes in the system while taking a call.
- Responsible for customer service and case management.
- Answers basic clinical and program inquiries.
- Coordinates access to therapies through the patients' healthcare providers.
- Schedules and conducts appropriate follow-up based on each patient's situation.
- Facilitates access to appropriate support services, including reimbursement counseling, nursing hotline, and support.
- Processes incoming enrollment forms for program.
- Follows up via phone, mail, and/or fax for missing enrollment information.
- Supports payer research, health care policy library, and state management.
- Identifies other sources of health care coverage for patients through simple queries and use of PayerPlus database.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Bilingual - Spanish/English needed for this role.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
- Ability to proficiently use computer and standard office equipment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Basic understanding of payer eligibility and benefits.
- Health care research and analysis skills sufficient to support payer research, healthcare policy library, and state management.
- Ability to resolve associate issues effectively and efficiently.
A-Line Staffing Solutions