Patient Case Coordinator
Fort Mill, SC
- 3 weeks long from 9am-5pm
- 8: 30am-5pm
- This role will assist with the outbound call campaign.
- The majority of the work will involve making outbound calls.
- Responsible for customer service and case management.
- Answers basic clinical and program inquiries.
- Coordinates access to therapies through the patients' healthcare providers.
- Schedules and conducts appropriate follow-up based on each patient's situation.
- Facilitates access to appropriate support services, including reimbursement counseling, nursing hotline, and support.
- Processes incoming enrollment forms for program.
- Follows up via phone, mail, and/or fax for missing enrollment information.
- Supports payer research, health care policy library, and state management.
- Identifies other sources of health care coverage for patients through simple queries and use of PayerPlus database.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
- Ability to proficiently use computer and standard office equipment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Basic understanding of payer eligibility and benefits.
- Health care research and analysis skills sufficient to support payer research, healthcare policy library, and state management.
- Ability to resolve associate issues effectively and efficiently.
- Call center experience.
- Customer service experience.
- Healthcare and insurance background Preferred.
A-Line Staffing Solutions