Patient Case Coordinator
- 11: 30 am-8 pm M-F
- 3 weeks long from 8: 30 am-5 pm
- Will be taking inbound calls from patients, doctor offices and pharmacies.
- Following a call script.
- Excellent Communication skills both written and verbal.
- Organized and Detailed.
- Do not need background in Health Insurance but would be a plus.
- Outstanding Customer Service Skills.
- Good Data Entry Skills.
- Responsible for customer service and case management.
- Answers basic clinical and program inquiries.
- Coordinates access to therapies through the patients' healthcare providers.
- Schedules and conducts appropriate follow-up based on each patient's situation.
- Facilitates access to appropriate support services, including reimbursement counseling, nursing hotline, and support.
- Processes incoming enrollment forms for program.
- Follows up via phone, mail, and/or fax for missing enrollment information.
- Supports payer research, health care policy library, and state management.
- Identifies other sources of health care coverage for patients through simple queries and use of PayerPlus database.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
- Ability to proficiently use computer and standard office equipment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Basic understanding of payer eligibility and benefits.
- Health care research and analysis skills sufficient to support payer research, healthcare policy library, and state management.
- Ability to resolve associate issues effectively and efficiently.
A-Line Staffing Solutions