Patient Intake / Admissions Rep
- 9: 00 am - 6: 00 pm, M F
- Screening MS patients to verify if they qualify for copay assistance.
- Enrolling patients for different copay assistance foundation.
- Re-enrolling or enrolling patients in Medicare D plan.
- Submit refills, setting up orders, verification of benefits, requesting prior authorization from MD.
- Process orders from referral sources and patients, responding to phone and fax inquiries.
- Research and resolve patient/customer questions.
- Assessing patient needs and documenting referral requests for coordination of care and provide information pertaining to equipment supplies and services.
- Relay insurance coverage to referral sources and patients and discuss forms required for billing with patients.
- Computer knowledge required.
- Background in Health Care or Customer Service.
- Insurance knowledge preferred.
- Medicare Part-D knowledge a plus.
- Call Center experience a benefit.
Experience & Education:
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience.
- Excellent communication skills, including a strong command of the English language and the ability to clearly articulate program details to customers over the telephone.
- Strong ability to multitask and organize workload for efficient use of time.
- Minimum 2 years working with healthcare insurance.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Experience in a pharmacy setting.
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
A-Line Staffing Solutions