Patient Intake / Admissions Representative
Watterson Park, KY
- 8: 00am-4: 30pm
- 8: 00am-4: 30pm, 9: 30am-6: 00pm, OR 11: 30am-8: 00pm
- Process orders from referral sources and patients, responding to phone and fax inquiries.
- Research and resolve patient/customer questions.
- Assessing patient needs and documenting referral requests for coordination of care and provide information pertaining to equipment supplies and services.
- Relay insurance coverage to referral sources and patients and discuss forms required for billing with patients.
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience.
- Minimum 2 years working with healthcare insurance.
- Excellent communication skills, including a strong command of the English language and the ability to clearly articulate program details to customers over the telephone.
- Strong ability to multitask and organize workload for efficient use of time.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Experience in a pharmacy setting.
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
A-Line Staffing Solutions