Pharmacist - Infusion
- Obtain, interpret and evaluate all physician medication orders for therapeutic appropriateness, cost-effectiveness, accuracy, safety and completeness.
- Participate in patient evaluation for acceptance, product selection, device selection and supply management.
- Support the appropriate compounding, packaging and labeling of compounded sterile products.
- Check compounded sterile products, computer order entry and manage the pharmacy clean room suite to 797 requirements.
- Communicate clinical and technical information with other members of healthcare team.
- Accurately compound and check compounded sterile products.
- Registered Pharmacist with current license in state of employment.
- Additional licensure may be required in multi-state service areas.
- Minimum 1 year infusion therapy compounding experience.
- Must have and maintain current CPR certification if in direct contact with patients.
- Excellent customer service skills (written and verbal) a must.
- Home healthcare infusion therapy compounding experience preferred.
- B.S. Or doctorate of pharmacy degree is required.
For more information, please contact our office at 877-782-3334.