- 6am to 6pm, M-F
- Rotating Saturday 7am to 3: 30pm
- Pharmacy Advisor is a specially developed, clinical program.
- The Pharmacy Advisor operations team has a direct impact on the health and outcomes for patients with chronic disease states by providing personalized support to our targeted members.
- Pharmacists and Technicians will receive messaging at critical points in care, use enhanced computer systems and leverage behavior modification/interviewing techniques that can be instrumental in driving optimal health outcomes.
- Outbound counselling calls are the norm but inbound calls are also received.
- The team will work together to demonstrate the true value that Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians can have to their patients.
- Pharmacists will be involved in mostly outbound calls to counsel members on adherence to maintenance medications and counsel in first fill situations.
- Bilingual applicants STRONGLY preferred.
- Appropriate state license required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Previous call center experience preferred but not required.
- Minimum of one year's pharmacy experience in a retail or hospital setting preferred.
- Basic-Intermediate computer skills required as we work heavily in computer systems and use two monitors.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's degree in pharmacy or Pharm D. Also required with at least two years experience as a pharmacist preferred.
- Must have an active license in good standing.
A-Line Staffing Solutions