- Evenings, weekends and holidays are a must.
- Evenings 2: 00 pm-10: 30 pm with rotating weekends.
- Call Insurance Companies for assistance to get the claims paid.
- Admit patients into facilities.
- Other Responsibilities as Assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Pharmacy Technician Certification, valid IL license in good standing.
- Self-motivated and strong leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills and strong sense of teamwork.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a Long Term Care setting and knowledge of Framework LTC and Docutrack software systems.
A-Line Staffing Solutions