- 12pm to 8: 30pm
- Rotating Weekends (9 to 6)
- Fills daily drug orders accurately and efficiently in a timely manner, under the supervision of a pharmacist.
- Assists in processing returned drugs and recycle/dispose per procedure.
- Review facility pre-list and prepare 30 day cards with the appropriate drug for the full fill.
- Assist in pre-packing frequently ordered medications, label, and store, as needed during low volume times.
- Packages materials and products manually.
- Determines that the correct packing materials are available at packing station.
- Applies labels according to directions.
- Cycle fill experience a plus.
- May be expected to perform some clerical duties relating to the department.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
- Typically reports to a manager or supervisor.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
A-Line Staffing Solutions