- Mon- Fri 11am - 7: 30pm
- This position is responsible for the verification, packaging, and shipment of prescription drug orders.
- This person will also perform a variety of duties related to the packing and shipping of prescription orders for patients. Activities include the prescription Quality Assurance process of manually filling, canister filling and channel filling for the automated machines.
- Quality Assurance process in shipping is responsible for the verification, packaging and shipment of prescription drug orders.
- Verifies paperwork and labels packages according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Selects appropriate containers, envelopes, and/or boxes for packaging.
- Creates labels for orders.
- Adheres labels to appropriate packages.
- Operates postal scales and meters. Sends packages by appropriate transportation method.
- Routes labels and related paperwork according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains a clean, safe work area.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Able to stand for length of shift.
- Ability to read, write and understand English.
- Ability to use 10-key pad on computer; computer knowledge and typing of 20 wpm desired.
- Must be able to work overtime.
- Minimum 1 year related experience in a high volume distribution setting.
- Picking and packing of orders experience desired.
- Shipping experience desired.
- Minimum 6 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Mail Order pharmacy preferred.
- MA State Pharmacy Tech license is NOT required.
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
A-Line Staffing Solutions