North Chicago, IL
- Under the direct supervision of a registered pharmacist, compounds and dispenses medical prescriptions.
- May be expected to perform some clerical duties relating to the department.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
- Typically reports to a manager or supervisor.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent and at least 5+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Hospital / clinic / PCP office experience.
- Medical or pharmaceutical billing experience.
- Medical reimbursement experience.
- Insurance verification experience.
- Experience with government payers (Medicare / Medicaid / Tricare, etc).
- Financial counseling / reimbursement tech experience.
- Prior authorization / pre-certification / pre-determination.
- Insurance Liaison.
- Emdeon / Change health,
- Navinet / NEBO.
- Relay Health.
- Electronic Health Records / charting.
- CRM / SalesForce.
- Sunrise Financial Systems / Eclipsys.
- McKesson products.
A-Line Staffing Solutions