- 40 hours/week between 6am - 6pm with rotating Saturdays.
- 4 weeks; Monday-Friday 7: 00am-3: 30pm
- We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers.
- We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day.
- As the nation s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units.
- Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
- This position is in a fast paced call center work environment.
- This position takes in-coming calls from members, providers, etc providing professional phone assistance to all callers through the criteria based prior authorization process.
- Maintains complete, timely and accurate documentation of all approvals and denials, and transfers all clinical questions and judgment calls to the pharmacist.
- At least 1 year experience as a pharmacy technician coordinating activities in an administrative support function.
- National pharmacy technician certification.
- Eligible for state registration, certification or licensure per state regulations.
- Advanced computer skills including word processing and spreadsheet utilization.
- Excellent customer service skills (written and verbal) a must.
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
- State & National Pharmacy Technician Certification is REQUIRED.
- PTCB Certification Required.
A-Line Staffing Solutions