- 4 weeks long.
- Monday Friday 7: 00am 3: 30pm
- 6am- 6pm (M-F) with Saturday rotation.
- Must be flexible to work any shift.
- Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
- This position is in a fast paced CALL CENTER work environment.
- State & National Pharmacy Technician Certification is REQUIRED.
- PTCB Certification Required.
- Handles initial inbound calls from physicians, participants, and retail pharmacies when requests are made for new prescriptions, prescription transfers, consultations, and general service related support.
- Ensures calls are routed to pharmacists when required and requested.
- Provide plan participants, retail pharmacist and physician offices with accurate non clinical information in accordance with department, company procedures and State Board of Pharmacy regulations.
- Resolve tasks, work production in Participant Service LINKS queues and Accounts Receivable queues.
- Place calls to the participants or prescribers when needed to process orders.
- Effectively defuse customer escalations and resolve issues with their prescription benefits utilizing the available resources, databases and references to perform the required task.
- Ability to research and investigate orders that cannot be identified in our database obtaining any necessary missing information.
- Partner with other departments for timely resolution of requests/inquiries to include pharmacy, shipping, customer care, finance, claims processing and eligibility.
- Following up on requests to ensure they were handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Responsible for performing other duties as assigned.
- Responsive, reliable, and able to express assurance/confidence.
- Ability to express empathy and professionalism.
- PC skills in Windows-based applications.
- Advanced verbal/written communication skills.
- Team-oriented, customer service focused, and able to identify process improvements.
- Pharmacy Tech certification is required.
- There may be the possibility of working remotely and this will require a secure room free from noise and distractions, with a closing door and ergonomic-friendly work area (e.G., desk, chair).
- Will also require the ability to work independently, with minimal direct supervision, trouble-shoot minor system issues and effectively use Office Communicator, email, chat and other social media.
- Working remotely will require an internet connection and phone line
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) required.
- Post High School or specialized training is desired.
- AA (field: Pharmacy Tech) is desired.
- College BA Degree Field, Management, Communication.
A-Line Staffing Solutions