- Responsible for making outbound calls, taking inbound calls, entering patient and prescription information into our system, and faxing the physicians for prescription clarification, substitutions, and formulary changes.
- Resolve and enter incomplete prescriptions after clarification is obtained, and complete appropriate described patient letter.
- Help support development and maximize workflow, technicians may be asked to perform other pharmacy functions as required.
- Calling doctor's offices for renewals and clarifications *
- Advanced computer skills including word processing and spreadsheet utilization.
- Excellent customer service skills (written and verbal) a must.
- At least 6 months pharmacy experience / retail Rx is preferred.
- At least 6 months of customer service or call center experience required.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- General knowledge of commonly used generic drugs would be preferred.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals (including the ability to calculate dosages and days supply prescriptions)
- Must be flexible and enjoy working in a fast pace, team oriented environment.
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
For more informoation, please contact our office at 877-782-3334.