San Antonio, TX
- Must be flexible to work any schedule between 7: 00 am - 8: 00 pm
- 8: 30am to 4: 30pm for 3 weeks.
- No absences allowed during the training period.
- The customer service representative, (CPhT registered with the TX State Board of Pharmacy) takes in-coming calls from members, providers, providing professional phone assistance to all callers through the criteria based prior authorization process.
- Maintains complete, timely and accurate documentation of all approvals and denials, and transfers all clinical questions and judgment calls to the pharmacist.
- Effectively manages work volume by handling inbound calls/fax requests; utilizing appropriate and professional behavior based upon established standards.
- Ability to deal with a diverse customer base in a friendly and confident manner (internal and external customers).
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, grammar, listening).
- PC Windows experience required.
- Basic math skills required (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division).
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Minimum (1) year experience required in a customer service position with high volume call center experience; preferably in healthcare, social services, or a similar service position.
- This is a call center environment and a good, clear telephone voice is required.
- No Tech Trainees!
- CPhT Required.
- PTCB not required, but desired.
- Current Texas State Board of Pharmacy certificate that is in good standing.
- HS diploma or GED required.
A-Line Staffing Solutions