San Antonio, TX
- Monday - Friday 10: 00am-6: 30pm
- 1 week long; Monday - Friday 8: 00am-4: 30pm
- This is an exciting opportunity for Pharmacy Technicians or Tech Trainees to excel in a fast paced, customer service driven environment while having the opportunity to develop and strengthen technical skills and pharmacology knowledge.
- The Pharmacy Technician will be responsible for taking in-bound calls from members, and providers and assist by providing excellent customer service through the criteria based prior authorization process.
- The Pharmacy Technician will maintain complete timely and accurate documentation of all approvals and denials, and transfer all clinical questions and judgment calls to the pharmacist.
- The Pharmacy Technician will also assist with other duties such as outbound calls, monitoring /responding to inquiries in mailboxes and other duties as assigned by leadership team.
- Proficient in Windows applications(Word and Excel).
- Problem solving skills, analytical ability.
- Strong written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detailed oriented and excellent organizational skills.
- Texas Pharmacy technician license or Technician Trainee (reps should be verifiable on the Texas state board of pharmacy before starting training).
- Minimum of 1 year experience in call center.
- 1 year healthcare industry related experience (hospital, managed care, physician s office, PBM).
- Minimum 25-30 WPM
A-Line Staffing Solutions