- Mon-Fri 5am to 7pm
- The customer service representative (call center technician) takes in-coming calls from members, providers, etc providing professional phone assistance to all callers through the criteria based prior authorization process.
- Maintains complete, timely and accurate documentation of all approvals and denials, and transfers all clinical questions and judgment calls to the pharmacist.
- Ability to deal with a diverse customer base in a friendly and confident manner (internal and external customers).
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, grammar, listening.
- PC Windows experience require.
- Basic math skills required (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division).
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- At least 1 year experience as a pharmacy technician coordinating activities in an administrative support function.
- National pharmacy technician certification.
- Eligible for state registration, certification or licensure per state regulations.
- Advanced computer skills including word processing and spreadsheet utilization.
- Excellent customer service skills (written and verbal) a must.
- Minimum (1) year experience required in a customer service position with high volume call center experience; preferably in healthcare, social services, or a similar service position.
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
A-Line Staffing Solutions