- 8am-4: 30pm
- The customer service representative takes in-coming calls from members, providers, etc providing professional phone assistance to all callers through the criteria based prior authorization process.
- Maintains complete, timely and accurate documentation of all approvals and denials, and transfers all clinical questions and judgment calls to the pharmacist.
- Ability to deal with a diverse customer base in a friendly and confident manner (internal and external customers).
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, grammar, listening).
- PC Windows experience required.
- Basic math skills required (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division).
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- MUST be able to use a keyboard and multi-task.
Certification & Experience:
- Will accept CphT tech trainees, experience is preferred!
- Must have proof in the form of a receipt verifying that they have applied for Tech in Training License with fingerprinting PRIOR to start date.
- Minimum (1) year experience required in a customer service position with high volume call center experience; preferably in healthcare, social services, or a similar service position.
A-Line Staffing Solutions