Pharmacy Technician in Training
- Monday thru Friday 6: 00 AM - 6: 00 PM
- Rotating Saturdays 7: 00 AM 3: 30 PM
- Applicant MUST have current Arizona pharmacy technician license or tech-in-training license on first day of work.
- If currently a tech in training, expectation is that applicant be fully licensed as a technician within 1 year from hire date.
- Bilingual Spanish speakers STRONGLY desired!
- Position function is as primary resource in handling customer contacts via telephone ranging from routine to complex.
- Delivers the highest quality customer service through the execution of responsiveness reliability, assurance/confidence, empathy, and professional impact on every customer interaction in a fast-paced pharmacy call center.
- Direct member interaction and also possible interactions with other medical health professionals.
To deliver the highest quality customer service by being responsive, reliable, confident, empathetic, and professional with every customer interaction in a fast-paced pharmacy call center.
Primary Skill Needed:
- Advanced computer skills including word processing and spreadsheet utilization.
- Excellent customer service skills (written and verbal) a must.
- Experience in a customer service position with high volume call center experience in healthcare, social services, or a similar service position preferred.
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
A-Line Staffing Solutions