- M-F 8am-5pm
- Provides supervision for professional, clinical, ethical, and administrative issues.
- The Physical Therapist provides highly advanced therapeutic habilitation services in the area of Physical Therapy.
- Work involves performing or overseeing habilitation testing, programming, diagnosis, and reporting clinical services that may involve evaluation and treatment of wound care; circulatory studies; evaluation and fabrication of orthopedic equipment, seating, and mobility devices; and other specialized modalities utilized in the treatment of individuals with multiple physical disabilities and serious medical conditions.
- This position plans, develops and implements complex physical nutritional management programs and treatment protocols to treat, improve, or maintain consumer's level of health and function.
- This position reviews and analyzes assessments, progress reports, incident reports, and medical consults.
- The Physical Therapist participates in quality assurance and quality enhancement activities related to provision of therapeutic services at the local and state level and participates in decisions involving facility policy and procedures.
- This position oversees the coordination of the student internships or other educational/programs and may conduct research in therapeutic outcomes/practice.
- This position plans, assigns, and supervises the work of others.
- The Physical Therapist works independently with minimal supervision with extensive latitude for the use of initiative and judgment.
- Other duties may be required which are reasonably related to the essential or marginal functions of the position, including work reassignment at any work location to provide adequate coverage.
- 5+ years working as a Physical Therapist.
- Current Texas State License as Physical Therapist.
- 2 references with positive recommendation.
- 1+ year working with cognitive impaired community.
A-Line Staffing Solutions