- Monday-Friday 11: 00am 7: 30pm
- Saturday 10: 30am 7: 00pm
- Picking, labeling, and otherwise preparing the finished prescription as well as other light warehouse duties.
- Prep for the day; set up totes.
- Fills daily drug orders accurately and efficiently in a timely manner, under the supervision of a pharmacist.
- Assists in processing returned drugs and recycle/dispose per procedure.
- Review facility pre-list and prepare 30 day cards with the appropriate drug for the full fill.
- Assists in monthly fills by delivering and exchanging medications to scheduled nursing home.
- Assist in pre-packing frequently ordered medications, label, and store, as needed during low volume times.
- Packages materials and products manually.
- Receives packing order and pull items to be delivered from order sheets.
- Determines that the correct packing materials are available at packing station.
- Checks packing list for accuracy.
- Applies labels, and stack boxes according to directions.
- Coordinate STAT deliveries.
- Ship UPS orders.
- Keeps record of departure times and items packed and attaches to order.
- Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA.
- Other duties as assigned; Job duties may vary by location.
- May sit, stand, stoop, bend and walk intermittently during the day.
- May sit or stand seven (7) to ten (10) hours per day.
- May be necessary to work extended hours as needed.
- Finger dexterity to operate office equipment required.
- May need to lift up to twenty-five (25) pounds on occasion.
- Visual acuity to see and read fine prints.
- Specific vision abilities required by this role include close vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to hear normal voice sounds.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this role.
- Work in a climate-controlled, smoke-free internal environment.
Minimum (Required) Qualifications: (must be met in order to perform the job at the required level)
- Ability to work at a moderate speed.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- 0-6 months working experience.
Preferred Qualifications: (if above and beyond the minimum required)
- Previous pharmacy technician experience.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
A-Line Staffing Solutions