- 6: 00 PM to 3: 00 AM or 9: 00 PM to 6: 00 AM with 1 hour lunch
- Picking, labeling, and otherwise preparing the finished prescription as well as other light warehouse duties.
- Prep for the day; set up totes.
- Fills daily drug orders accurately and efficiently in a timely manner, under the supervision of a pharmacist.
- Assists in processing returned drugs and recycle/dispose per procedure.
- Review facility pre-list and prepare 30 day cards with the appropriate drug for the full fill.
- Assists in monthly fills by delivering and exchanging medications to scheduled nursing home.
- Assist in pre-packing frequently ordered medications, label, and store, as needed during low volume times.
- Packages materials and products manually.
- Receives packing order and pull items to be delivered from order sheets.
- Determines that the correct packing materials are available at packing station.
- Checks packing list for accuracy.
- Applies labels, and stack boxes according to directions.
- Coordinate STAT deliveries.
- Ship UPS orders.
- Keeps record of departure times and items packed and attaches to order.
Minimum (Required) Qualifications: (must be met in order to perform the job at the required level)
- Ability to work at a moderate speed.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- 0-6 months working experience.
Preferred Qualifications: (if above and beyond the minimum required)
- Previous pharmacy technician experience.
A-Line Staffing Solutions