Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead Pricing Team, recommend bid strategy, ensure timely completion of Pricing and underwriting analysis.
- Quality check client-specific data modeling, analysis, and outcome measurement.
- Guide analysts to develop custom reports where required.
- Manage, drive and continuously improve data collection, analysis and reporting process for key service metric.
- Approve pricing for client renewals from P&L modeling to overseeing execution of client contract.
- Mentor Pricing Analysts on data analysis methods and industry knowledge.
- Provide financial support for prospect contract negotiations and respond to RFP financial requests.
- Participate in ad-hoc department and company projects.
- Work with Sales and Account Management in creating pricing and product positioning strategies.
- Support functional & organizational initiatives as required.
Education and Experience:
- 5+ Years of PBM Experience Required.
- Must possess a BS/BA in Finance, Statistics, Economics or other quantitative area.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High proficiency in Excel required (Detailed experience of all Lookup, and Logic formulas required).
- Proficiency in SQL, Salesforce.Com, or Tableau preferred.
- Ability to analyze, and interpret data based on results.
- Skills in performing detailed and complex numerical computations and reports.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills, including financial modeling.
- Must have advanced attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to show leadership in a team and deadline driven environment.
Work Environment / Physical Demands:
A-Line Staffing Solutions