- Monday - Thursday (8: 00pm - 6: 30am)
- 1st shift (6: 30am-5: 00pm)
- Bottle opening equipment set-up, cleaning, and operation in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Inspection of bulk drug and determination of conformance to specifications identify shortages.
- Maintenance of logs, batch records, and all applicable documentation in accordance with specifications and internal standard operating procedures.
- Maintain qualification to clean and verify bottle-opening equipment and to perform off-line inspections in accordance with qualification requirements.
- Ability to perform at or above established quality and productivity standards.
- Responsible for maintaining competency for Production Operator 1 responsibilities.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by management.
- Regular attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA, FDA, OSHA, and EPA.
- Display behavior which exemplifies employee code of conduct guidelines and Core Values.
- Other duties as assigned; Job duties may vary by location.
- May sit, stand, stoop, bend and walk intermittently during the day.
- May sit or stand seven (7) to ten (10) hours per day.
- May be necessary to work extended hours as needed.
- Finger dexterity to operate office equipment required.
- May need to lift up to twenty-five (25) pounds on occasion.
- Visual acuity to see and read fine prints.
- Specific vision abilities required by this role include close vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to hear normal voice sounds.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this role.
- Work in a climate-controlled, smoke-free internal environment.
Minimum (Required) Qualifications: (must be met in order to perform the job at the required level)
- Computer skills and data entry experience.
Preferred Qualifications: (if above and beyond the minimum required)
- Assembly experience.
- Quality Control experience.
- Light Mechanical industry experience.
- Prior experience in a manufacturing or pharmaceutical environment.
- High School graduate (or equivalent).
A-Line Staffing Solutions