Lake Angelus, MI
- The Production Supervisor will take full responsibility for the Electrical Panel Build, Cable Assembly and Hydraulic/Fluids assembly shop.
- This candidate will run the day-to-day operations within the plant ensuring the department Quality, Safety and Budgetary obligations are met.
- Production Supervisor reports to Director of Manufacturing and interacts closely with Project Management, Engineering, Purchasing and Sales Teams.
- Manage UL Certified Panel Build Shop (UL508A, NFPA70 and NFPA79).
- Manage the build of all hydraulic, lubrication, and pneumatic systems and assemblies designed.
- Support and ensure the Production Team is meeting all Safety, Quality and Budgetary requirements (Time and Money).
- Manage, motivate and promote a positive Team Work environment with a people first attitude.
- Prioritizes jobs and organize workflow to meet delivery schedules.
- Follow all safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Establishes clear expectations holding employees accountable.
- Maintain, monitor and react to key performance indicators to anticipate issues prior to escalation.
- Ability to read and follow Engineering build drawings (Electrical and Hydraulic).
- Knowledge of, and the ability to train using current industrial control wiring standards.
- Familiar with Aerospace and Automotive standards.
- Experience working within an ISO certified quality manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage a team.
- Strong business communication skills with the ability to work in a team-based setting.
- Must possess assembly skills and a good knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Minimum 5 years in manufacturing with supervisory roles in production assembly processes, preferably in an Electrical Panel Build environment.
- Strong computer skills and a working knowledge of the MS Office package.
- Some problem solving skills and a good knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics.
A-Line Staffing Solutions