Program Support Specialist
MUST be flexible to work ANY of these shifts:
- 7: 30a-4: 30p
- 8: 30a-5: 30p
- Shifts rotate and workers will be asked to work both early and late shifts within the same week.
- Candidates should not have any time off needs within the first 90 days of starting.
- After 90 days, time off requests with notice can be requested.
- This role will involve computer work only, no phone work.
- They will be manually opening mail, prepping mail for scanning and scanning the mail, data entry.
Top 4 things needed:
- Computer experience.
- Alpha numeric data entry skills.
- Flexible to work any of the required shifts.
- Under close supervision of the Senior Manager - National Program Support Operations, provides exemplary service to multiple clients, including product manufacturers, physicians, patients, and internal customers.
- Contributes to the profitability by ensuring personal productivity and efficient use of material resources.
- Maintains effective systems to support the timely release of accurate information to diverse clients.
- Responsible for the intake of all program specific correspondence, including mail and faxed documents.
- Logs information into appropriate database and triages all program specific mail to the appropriate reimbursement counselor and/or team leader.
- Responsible for payer research and state assignment management.
- Distributes reports daily, disseminating information to appropriate distribution vendors, reimbursement counselors and team leaders.
- Maintains and promotes positive and professional working relationships with associates and management.
- Complies with all appropriate policies, procedures, safety rules and regulations.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Strong desire to develop health care research and analysis skills in order to support payer research, health care policy library and state management responsibilities.
- Strong computer application skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must have excellent time management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills; team player.
- Adaptable and flexible to new situations.
A-Line Staffing Solutions