Fort Mill, SC
- Develops, refines, validates and manages project plans to ensure on time and on budget delivery of major technology initiatives across the enterprise.
- Responsible for utilizing project management methods, standards, project integration as well as the coordination of all internal and external resources required to complete assigned projects.
- Provides timely and concise communications to functional leadership regarding project status and pending issues.
- Analyzes processes and makes recommendations for optimizing resources and product delivery.
- Develops project plans based on specifications provided by the Portfolio Management staff and manages effective execution of the initiatives.
- Builds consensus among multiple process leads relative to project scope, task execution, staffing and issue resolution.
- Brokers services within vendors on behalf of the business area represented.
- Provides overall financial direction for the projects to manage the development of budgets, controls and measurements to monitor project progress.
- Identifies potential risks within the project; proactively manages issues.
- Participates in identifying project costs, resource allocation, project schedule changes and issue escalation.
- Frequently interacts with IBS staff including business area management, portfolio managers, vendors, consultants and other contractors.
- Must be willing to travel up to 35% of the time.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Agile experience required.
- Experience communicating with stakeholders/exec leadership as well as the customer.
- Exposure to budgets and metrics tracking.
- Adaptability and flexibility in a fast paced evolving environment.
- IT Project Management experience specifically with full SDLC.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Good group presentation skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good mathematical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Good staff development skills.
- Knowledge of computers to operative effectively with computer hardware such as general mainframe, midrange, network and desktop technologies.
- Computer software includes application development lifecycle, MS Office Suite, Outlook.
A-Line Staffing Solutions