Lake Forest, IL
- Responsible for regularly managing projects with team level integration points.
- Manages the activity of multiple vendors.
- Responsible for meeting Enterprise PMO strategic goals.
Supports continuous improvement.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
Experience & Education:
- 7 to 10 years of IT work experience, including 7 or more years managing projects.
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum is desired.
Skills, Knowledge, & Abilities:
A-Line Staffing Solutions