- This is a senior level project management position.
- This position provides leadership to ensure the successful launch and tracking of Sales Operations projects, while delivering the desired results within the agreed upon time frame and budget.
- This position manages moderate to complex projects.
- This position may be responsible for interfacing and communicating directly with Senior Managers from all different areas of the company.
- This position is not responsible for direct employees but may oversee contractors or junior members of the team.
- This position may be responsible for coordinating vendor work efforts related to a project.
- This position develops and manages to a project plan and timeline that covers estimates, requirements, design, construction, test, deployment and benefit tracking.
- This position will own problem analysis, solution validation, risk management, issue resolution/escalation, financial and change control management, organizational change management, and stakeholder engagement processes.
- This position will adhere to the best practices defined by the Sales Operations team.
- This position may generate/ maintain/support the standard tools and processes used by project managers.
- On moderate to complex projects, conduct Project Kick-off, identify all project stakeholders, define and clarify project roles & responsibilities.
- Work with all stakeholders to define and acquire all necessary resources.
- Oversee the development of operational timelines and milestone estimates from project team members, effectively prioritizing the tasks.
- Communicate and resolve project issues on assigned moderate to complex projects, using appropriate change control, escalation, risk control, and other processes.
- Support organization process improvement teams.
- Conduct regular project reviews and communicate status of assigned moderate to complex projects in both formal and informal settings, using clear, understandable language and candid, open communications.
- On moderate to complex projects, provide leadership for diverse groups with different agendas and objectives to successfully achieve stated project objectives, overcoming resistance to change and gaining willing participation from the project team.
- Able to travel on a regular basis to support project needs.
- Bachelor s degree from an accredited college or university is required; (an equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute).
- Certification in project management &/or quality management is preferred.
- Proven ability to manage moderate projects and use effective judgment in prioritization and time allocation.
- Some experience in utilizing project delivery methodology with supporting management practices.
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant experience required.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a position required to do problem solving, problem analysis and creative solutions.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in managing moderate projects or equivalent experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Access.
- Salesforce.Com deployment/change management experience highly desirable.
A-Line Staffing Solutions