- Mon- Fri 8: 30am-5: 00pm
- Manage and oversee the development of all retail building standards and specifications across Facilities, and/or Clinical Facilities including Long Term Care, Infusion, Specialty Pharmacy & locations.
- Scope of work to include Architectural, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, and Civil Engineering disciplines, equipment, fixtures and furnishings utilized in the buildings.
- Manage and direct external architectural and engineering consultants in the development and detailing of all prototypes, standards and specifications including site design, building design elements, building materials and specifications across Architectural, Mechanical electrical Plumbing and Civil Engineering disciplines, as well as fixtures and furnishings.
- Act as a Specifications Representative at business sponsor meetings as required.
- Responsibilities include overseeing and managing the Spec Committee process which supports test and learn, designing and initiating new concepts to the marketplace, ensuring proper ROI and/or measurable customer satisfaction.
- Influence and drive results through partnerships across multiple businesses, including business sponsors, operations, construction, real estate, corporate facilities and property administration, sourcing and procurement teams.
- Manage the design, management, and maintenance of information on the website.
- Responsible for the Non-retail Design Website prototypes, standards specifications library is maintained to align with current enterprise retail footprint strategy.
- Effectively manage the timely deliverables and workload of the Prototype Architectural Firms and A&E Specs Contractor (if applicable).
- Prepare and distribute weekly specification updates to a broad range of recipients for implementation into the new real estate pipeline projects and/or existing store projects.
- Drive continual development, momentum, accountability and process improvements on all 5 phases of the Spec Committee/Ariba approval process from initial concepts to the implementation phase.
- Outsource and/or develop 3D renderings, technical sections of Construction Documents to support specs, which includes verifying and adjusting format according to project/client requirements.
- Proofreading and editing for grammar, spelling, and context; identifying and resolving discrepancies and questions with engineers and architects; and making suggestions to improve clarity and flow.
- Organize Non-Retail/Corporate new prototype development meetings.
- Develop executive summaries, track project costs and gather lessons learned/VE suggestions to embed into future projects.
- Maintain RESource records/emails/folders of project specification status and location.
- Maintain logs/notes as requested by manager.
- Develop & maintain A&E related design/project manuals.
- Manage Value Engineering and cost savings exercises within non-retail prototype function.
- Bachelor Degree in architecture, interior design or construction.
A-Line Staffing Solutions