- Responsible for supporting a variety of initiatives to help us deliver cohesive strategies that combine customer, category & channel insights to increase customer engagement and retention.
- Lead the collaborative development of personalization projects outlined by manager / supervisor, with other internal and external resources to deliver work that is on-time, on-budget, and on-strategy.
- Manage the overarching program calendar, ensuring connectivity with multiple business initiatives from overarching marketing and promotional themes, category and customer-led priorities and individual tactic level weekly plans.
- Support the development of and manage the execution of program strategies and tactics across owned channels.
- Tactics include email, direct mail, mobile, in store and more.
- Develop, manage and negotiate timelines for completion of creative work.
- Manage and develop strong, collaborative relationships with Business Partners across the organization to ensure marketing initiatives meet launch and in-store deadlines.
- With direction from manager / supervisor, when appropriate, leverage analytics to measure campaign success, and support optimization to deliver desired results.
- Apply lessons learned and continuously improve the way that work is developed and delivered on-timer and accurately, providing feedback and implementing changes to optimize internal creative and media plan execution processes.
- Act as an independent, self-starter, and anticipate requests to properly execute projects and initiatives.
- Be able to negotiate compromises, have difficult conversations, and manage up/across/down within and across teams in a positive and collaborative spirit.
- With direction from manager / supervisor, ensure all materials are on-strategy and meet business, brand, and legal guidelines.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2-5 years of marketing or advertising experience with a focus on retail and digital marketing communications.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- A thirst for data driven Marketing where data, technology, and creativity meet Email experience.
- Superior project management and organizational skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Enjoys managing projects in an environment where priorities can change quickly.
- Communicate effectively at all levels, across departments, and with Business Partners.
- Possess the ability to adjust interaction and communications styles for different audiences and situations.
- Consistently demonstrates professionalism, reliability, accountability, and flexibility, in working with others.
- Active listening skills.
- Decisive and effective problem-solving ability with an understanding of how to effectively escalate problems or concerns to management.
- Exposure to multiple marketing channels and vehicles, including digital channels.
- Ability to work well within a team setting.
- Strong attention to detail and process.
- Knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Word.
- Loyalty program experience is a plus.
For more information, please contact A-Line Staffing Solutions at 877-782-3334.