Quality Assurance Specialist
- The focus will be in the Product Complaints area (either coding or closing complaints).
- The position will manage and coordinate the activities in the processing of all complaints.
- Maintain Quality policies, procedures and systems in order to maintain thoroughly documented complaint investigations.
- Organize information and reports for management review within the GPO regions and at the executive level.
- Candidates must be able to make decisions independently.
- Manufacturing floor QC is not a good fit for this position.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Although 3-5 years of Quality and/or complaint handling experience is preferred, newer college graduates with limited experience that hold a four year degree in Science or Engineering will be considered.
- BS degree or 3-7 years equivalent experience.
- Complaint handling experience as a formal investigation process.
A-Line Staffing Solutions