RN - Pediatric Cath Lab
- No Weekends.
- On call required.
- Must reside within 30 min call radius.
- The Pediatric Cath Lab Registered Nurse (RN) modifies patient care within the scope of the RN Nurse Practice Act with emphasis on the patient receiving invasive, diagnostic and interventional procedures in the electrophysiology lab.
- In this role, the Pediatric Cath Lab RN will provide direct patient care to pediatric and adult congenital patient populations.
- Monitoring physiologic and hemodynamic data for diagnostic and interventional cath and electrophysiological procedures.
- Acting as circulating and scrub nurse.
- Monitoring and recording patient's condition continuously during procedure on MacLab/CardioLab system.
- Assisting with maintenance of equipment and supply inventory.
- Obtaining supplies for individual cases.
- Ensuring all appropriate needs of the Cath Lab team are met.
- Make assignments to licensed staff [LVN, RN] and delegate to unlicensed staff in compliance with current BNE rules in a structured health setting for patients with predictable as well as unpredictable health needs.
- Minimum of one-year Pediatric Cath Lab experience required or 2 years of Cath Lab or Critical Care in a pediatric setting (preferred.)
- Current RN license or compact license.
- BLS is required within 24 months of hire (commitment required).
- ACLS required within 1 year.
- PALS required within 1 year.
A-Line Staffing Solutions