RN Critical Care
- Treat patients who are chronically ill or at risk for deadly illnesses.
- Ensure all chronically ill or injured patients provided with the care that they need to improve their mental state, physical state.
- Assess patient s condition.
- Plan and implement patient care plans.
- Treat wounds and provide advanced life support.
- Assist physicians in performing procedures, observing and recording patient vital signs.
- Ensure that ventilators, monitors and other types of medical equipment function properly administering intravenous fluids and medications.
- Order diagnostic tests.
- Collaborate with fellow members of the critical care team, responding to life-threatening situations, using nursing standards and protocols for treatment.
- Act as patient advocate.
- Provide education and support to the patient and family.
- Active State of MI RN / Registered Nurse license
- BSN preferred, AND required
- BLS / ACLS certification
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the Intensive Care Unit / ICU
- CCRN-Certified Critical Care Nurse preferred
- Comfortable using a wide variety of technology and medical equipment in the Intensive Care Unit / ICU
For more information, please contact our office at 877-782-3334.