Kansas City, KS
- Nights 7pm-7am
- Must be able to perform the professional, clinical and or technical competencies of the assigned unit or department.
- Analyzes assessment data to determine diagnosis/patient care priorities.
- Collaborates and coordinates care of the patient with the interdisciplinary team.
- Completes comprehensive patient assessment specific to clinical area/unit.
- Develops and updates the patient plan of care.
- Documents all aspects of care thoroughly per hospital policy.
- Evaluates effectiveness of interventions and revises plan of care on an ongoing basis.
- Follows organizational policies in providing safe patient care at all times (med admin, handoffs, etc.).
- Implements the plan of care utilizing resources and best evidence.
- Integrates patient and family teaching in daily routine.
- Involves patient/family in identification of expected outcomes and goals.
- Participates in unit and/or department quality improvement efforts.
- Inter-hospital experience required.
A-Line Staffing Solutions