- M-F shifts can vary from 6am-2: 30pm, 7am-3: 30pm, or 8am-4: 30pm.
- Call starts after 4: 30pm.
- Also rotating weekends with the whole team covered by call.
- Demonstrate proper positioning and appropriate radiographic techniques for all special procedures examinations.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of proper patient preparation procedures, equipment operation and of all patient monitoring equipment.
- Perform sterile tray set up and operates pressure injector.
- Maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
- Communicate effectively and concisely with all members of the team.
- Maintain complete and accurate documentation routinely.
- Complete all RIS information accurately.
- Patient safety is addressed through marking sides on films, marking side site and proper identification of patients.
- Be on site within 30 minutes of call team activation.
- Scrub in and assist with procedures under the guidance of the proceduralist.
- Schedule patient in multiple systems including Imagecast, and surginet.
- Must possess knowledge of bi-plane imaging systems, specifically Siemens equipment.
A-Line Staffing Solutions