- 8am-5pm M-F
- This role will be 100% behind the scenes.
- The role will support 2-3 recruiters and cover areas like sales, Marketing, HR, Legal Finance and IT.
- Corporate roles include IT, Marketing, Legal, HR and Accounting; these will be managerial and Director level roles.
- Will help source for 5-7 roles per recruiter (25+ total req load).
- HM is looking for those who has worked on Senior level exempt roles on a regular basis.
- Either agency and/or corporate experience is fine.
- Recruiter is responsible for working closely with hiring managers to fill current job openings by recruiting, sourcing, researching, screening and interviewing potential candidates.
- Works with senior recruiters and hiring managers to identify personnel needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications and skills required to fill vacant positions.
- Initiates contact with potential candidates for specific job openings.
- Assists in the review of applications and interviews of applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about the organization and position.
- Screens and refers candidates for additional interviews with others within the organization. Schedules interviews with potential and qualified candidates for specific job openings.
- Assists in preparing and mailing new-hire and employment offer letters and packets for potential candidates.
- Assists recruiters in contacting external recruiters and employment agencies to identify and recruit candidates.
- Assists with the utilization and identification of Internet online recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates.
- Files and maintains employment records for future references; ensures compliance with applicant tracking requirements.
- Writes and places job advertising in various media; coordinates internal job postings; utilizes Internet online recruiting sources to identify and potential candidates.
- Performs reference and background checks.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Must be polished and articulate.
- Must be comfortable taking more of a back role and not in front of the manager - this is not niche based sourcing.
- Excellent consultative skills in recruiting support.
- Ability to build strong relationships.
- Understanding of recruiting principles and best practices.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong sourcing and networking skills.
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others, implementing HR staffing processes, strategies and programs.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task; versatile.
- Strong organizational and planning skills; attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
A-Line Staffing Solutions