- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm with a one-hour lunch.
- $13 per hour.
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance available on day 91.
- 401K with company match available.
- Paid Holidays.
- Competitive PTO.
- Opportunity to advance to lucrative Staffing Manager position.
- The Recruitment Department at A-Line Staffing Solutions works to find qualified candidates for job openings, screens prospective employees before sending them on interviews, prepares candidates for interviews, negotiates job offers, works closely in the on-boarding of new hires and follows up throughout the job placement.
- Recruiting Assistants are entry-level members of the department.
- The position is designed for high-energy, motivated individuals with little to no recruiting experience.
- A Recruiting Assistant will closely shadow a successful member of the recruitment team.
- By learning about the recruitment process on the job, you have the opportunity to advance to a Staffing Manager once you have the necessary skills and experience, and specific performance and tenure objectives are met.
- Perform all aspects of full-cycle recruiting.
- Call/screen resumes and applications for job openings, and arrange interviews by calling or emailing candidates.
- Communicate requirements and duties to prospective candidates.
- Create and maintain recruiting files.
- Confirm submittals, testing of candidates.
- Prepare necessary documents, job description, screen tests and interview questions for the candidate.
- Coordinate and confirm interview schedules, send agenda/directions/application/ to candidate once interview is confirmed.
- Prepare candidates for interviews.
- Greet/host candidates for in-house interviews.
- Keep records of candidate interviews and give status reports to Staffing and Account Managers.
- Check candidate references, education and other credentialing.
- Other miscellaneous staffing responsibilities as required.
- Draft memos, emails, etc. In response to queries and requests for assistance.
- Using resources available, make a minimum of 30 outbound calls per day.
- Post effective openings to job search websites.
- Identify sources for qualified candidates.
- Perform routine clerical duties including filing, photocopying, faxing, data entry, scheduling of interviews, making copies and answering phones.
- Maintain good relationship with all candidates, employees and corporate clients.
- Perform on-boarding of new employees to ensure that all documents are completed and turned in to HR in time for Start Dates.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Traits:
- Must be dependable, flexible, and exhibit outstanding customer service and interpersonal communication skills.
- Well-organized with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Basic knowledge of legal aspects of the hiring process.
- Hard working and dynamic.
- Possess initiative to perform responsibilities independently with minimal supervision.
- Must have excellent oral and written English skills.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- Typing speed of at least 40 wpm.
- Excellent at multi-tasking and quickly switching gears (required).
- Ability to process a high volume of detailed work in a short time frame.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential personnel matters.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to perform tasks with special attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications (Windows 7, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Must possess the initiative to carry out tasks timely and accurately, be able to problem-solve and anticipate required tasks.
A-Line Staffing Solutions