- 8: 00 a.M -5: 00 p.M. M-F
- HM is looking for entry level candidates for this role.
- A recent college graduate that is a go-getter and organized would work well in this role.
- Having HR processing experience is not required.
- Ideal candidate will have an upbeat personality and not get flustered with being overwhelmed.
- Looking for a candidate that has worked in a Fast Pace environment.
- Able to multi-task.
- Attention to details.
- Can work under pressure.
- Must know "Outlook".
- Much of the job will involve scheduling interviews.
- Will not be pre-screening candidates.
- They will receive a list of candidates to set up interviews with and will have to coordinate schedules with the recruiter and/or hiring manager.
- Schedules interviews (both phone screening and onsite) with potential and qualified candidates for specific job openings.
- Provides information on company facilities and job opportunities to potential applicant.
- Assists in the review of applications to provide information about the organization and position.
- Assists in preparing and mailing new-hire and employment offer letters and packets for potential candidates.
- May assist with background check processing for new hires.
- Files and maintains employment records for future references; ensures compliance with applicant tracking requirements.
- May coordinate job advertising in various Medias and participate in job fairs as needed.
- Must have attention to detail, be highly organized and able to converse with both candidates and managers.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook.
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills to evaluate problems and apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions.
- Ability to resolve issues effectively and efficiently.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
A-Line Staffing Solutions