Registered Nurse - ICU
Mount Clemens, MI
- Record, assess and observe patient progress, reactions and symptoms.
- Monitor patient rehabilitation, life support equipment, wound dressings, and symptoms
- Assessment, implementation and coordination of complex care and interventions.
- Support a compassionate and therapeutic environment for critically ill patients.
- Provide comfort and preventing suffering.
- Collaborate with patients, their families, their healthcare providers, and healthcare professionals.
- Act as patient advocates; Arrange and oversee continuous monitoring and nursing vigilance.
- Interpret diagnostic tests.
A-Line Staffing Solutions