Registered Nurse - Med/Surg
- Days 7am-7pm
- Provide care to patients after illness, injury or surgery or with acute health conditions.
- They also attend to those who are being treated with pharmaceuticals (medications) to manage illness.
- Verified as a Level II trauma center by the American College of Surgeons, provides first responders, patients and the community with increased access to highly specialized care during emergency situations.
- The verification ensures that patients with severe injuries receive priority access to the full spectrum of resources, including in-house coverage for trauma surgery, anesthesia, critical care and radiology, as well as cardiology, orthopedics, neurosurgery, vascular and thoracic care.
- Honored to be a nine-time award winner for excellence in cardiovascular care and a two-time Top 50 Cardiovascular Hospital.
- We offer a comprehensive array of advanced surgical and minimally invasive procedures.
- With the opening of our new Cancer Resource and Support Center, patients at risk for cancer, the newly diagnosed patient, those in treatment and those in survivorship have the availability of a full continuum of services in an environment of patient comfort and dignity.
- Our team of multi-disciplinary specialists will provide patients with access to evidence-based therapies to improve their quality of life.
- Record, assess and observe patient progress, reactions and symptoms.
- Assesses needs of patient and develop plan of care based on assessment.
- Check vital signs/give injections.
- Coordinate referrals and interagency communication.
- Manage pain.
- Monitor patients in restraint and seclusion and maintain patient safety.
- Determine medical or psychiatric emergency need and provide intervention.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Michigan RN License in good standing.
A-Line Staffing Solutions