Buffalo Grove, IL
- We have several exciting opportunities for Benefits Verification/Medical Insurance Representatives.
- The primary responsibilities are to verify insurance coverage for both new and existing patients in order to process patient prescription orders in a timely manner while demonstrating excellent customer service to patients, healthcare professionals and insurance carriers.
- This role will require an understanding of insurance carriers and concepts including drug cards, major medical benefits, and per diem coverage as well as knowledge of government and patient assistance programs.
- We are seeking individuals who have experience working with payers/insurance companies to secure coverage and benefits for specialty therapies.
- Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, and third party vendors plus.
- Qualified candidates will also need to portray strong attention to detail and proven analytic and problem solving skills.
- 6+ months of experience with medical insurance, benefits verification, medical billing or a related field.
- 1+ years of experience in a Windows based computer utilizing Microsoft Offices.
- High School diploma or GED.
A-Line Staffing Solutions