Buffalo Grove, IL
- Verify insurance coverage for both new and existing patients in order to process patient prescription orders in a timely manner while demonstrating excellent customer service to patients, healthcare professionals and insurance carriers.
- This role will require an understanding of insurance carriers and concepts including drug cards, major medical benefits, and per diem coverage as well as knowledge of government and patient assistance programs.
- We are seeking individuals who have experience working with payers/insurance companies to secure coverage and benefits for specialty therapies.
- Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, and third party vendors plus.
- Qualified candidates will also need to portray strong attention to detail and proven analytic and problem solving skills.
- Required Qualifications 6+ months of experience with medical insurance, benefits verification, medical billing or a related field.
- 1+ years of experience in a Windows based computer utilizing Microsoft Offices.
- Preferred Qualifications Pharmacy, PBM or Specialty pharmacy experience.
- Knowledge of government and patient assistance programs.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience working with medical billing procedure.
- Previous experience working with Prior Authorizations.
- Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, and third party vendors
- High School diploma or GED.
For more information, please contact A-Line Staffing Solutions at 877-782-3334.