- 10am - 8pm
- Must be flexible.
- Working in a customer service environment, the Senior Living Concierge is the central point of contact for Assisted Living residents, family members and/or Community staff.
- As a key member of an innovative offering for the growing assisted living market, the Senior Living Concierge triages incoming questions and issues, identifying resolutions that optimize the overall pharmacy experience for residents, family members and community staff.
- Maintain the Standard of Customer Service Excellence expected for the Assisted Living Platform.
- Work in conjunction with Senior Living Specialists to maximize penetration.
- Pre-onboarding efforts with telephone calls and email campaigns in communities to residents, responsible parties and staff.
- Utilize Assisted Living platform tools to promote service to residents, responsible parties and staff.
- Assume and maintain ownership of any unresolved questions or concerns through resolution.
- Maintain compliance with documentations in order to ensure issue resolution and allow review of key data by management.
- May answer inquiries from assigned Assisted Living residents or guarantors related to billing, operations, or covered therapies.
- May serve as the primary internal contact for Assisted Living staff to assist with their daily needs and to facilitate resolution of their issues.
- Resolve a determined % of initial calls to satisfied resolution and partner with appropriate internal partners when necessary to solve complex concerns or inquiries.
- Proactively communicate critical information with assisted living community staff, residents and family members to enhance service levels or maximize pharmacy efficiency.
- Have the ability to confidently communicate service offerings to Assisted Living community staff, residents, family members and potential customers and their relationship for meeting the Core Needs of the Community and Customer.
- Be able to confidently communicate specific differences and solutions to common questions and objections presented.
- Perform welcome calls for residents moving into Select Communities, to verify billing information and provide an overview of Assisted Living services.
- When possible, provide price quotes for customers upon request.
- Observe and communicate the assisted living community satisfaction levels and communicate findings to the AL Concierge Manager, pharmacy operations management and account management.
- Work between multiple technology platforms to view and record findings and ensure proper resolution.
Minimum (Required) Qualifications: (must be met in order to perform the job at the required level)
- Experience working with residents/patients to provide collaborative and empathetic solutions.
- Excellent communicator and capable of communicating essential information to multiple parties involved.
- Ability to multitask in an organized manner, maintaining detailed and clear record-keeping.
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve and create innovative solutions.
- Prioritize tasks with Manager to enhance your ability for maintaining expected service levels.
Preferred Qualifications: (if above and beyond the minimum required)
- 3-5 years of experience in customer service, billing and/or sales preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in pharmacy operations preferred .
- Experience in working with the staff of assisted living communities.
- Knowledge of third party and commercial insurance plans preferred.
- Desire to build and grow internal processes and supporting infrastructure.
- May sit, stand, stoop, bend and walk intermittently during the day.
- May sit or stand seven (7) to ten (10) hours per day.
- May be necessary to work extended hours as needed.
- Finger dexterity to operate office equipment required.
- May need to lift up to twenty-five (25) pounds on occasion.
- Visual acuity to see and read fine prints.
- Specific vision abilities required by this role include close vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to hear normal voice sounds.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this role.
- Work in a climate-controlled, smoke-free internal environment.
A-Line Staffing Solutions