- Mon-Fri 7 am - 6 pm
- Start time is flexible, but must be consistent.
- A Cash Applications Representative is responsible for posting payments and adjustments for insurances and patients, analyzing insurance explanation of benefits and patient checks, processing credit card and electronic check transactions, obtaining the necessary documentation required for posting, and researching and resolving unapplied cash.
- 1 or more years of medical billing or accounting experience in a professional or educational setting.
- Knowledge of healthcare reimbursement.
- Explanation of benefit experience.
- Alpha and numeric keyboard proficiency.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- Medical coding or billing experience (professional or academic)
A-Line Staffing Solutions